Dept. of Management and Humanities, National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh, India
The research design is a vital part of research. Reviews of research design are studied here in this paper. The design and implementation of research involve two types human experimentation, animal experimentation. This type of research aims mainly discovering the fundamental motive and needs, using in increase the strength interviews for a particular the purpose. Other available techniques like group discussion, word association tests from a particular story, sentence arrangement and completion tests, story completion tests and similar type of other projective methodologies. Attitude and opinion in different research for a particular type finding out how people realized or what they consider particular process or institution is also provide a qualitative and analytical research is described in this paper.
Research Design, Sample design, Sampling unit, Sample size, Quality research.
Momin Mukherjee, “A Review of Research Design,” International Journal of Advanced Engineering and Management, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 56-59, 2017. https://ijoaem.org/vol-2-no-3
- S. E. Krauss, “Research Paradigms and Meaning Making: A primer,” The Qualitative Report, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 758-770, 2005.
- T. A. Sheikh and R. Sultana, “Phylosophy of Research,” International Journal of Advanced Engineering and Management, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 12-17, 2016. https://ijoaem.org/000-2
- C. Woody, “A Survey of Educational Research in 1923,” Journal of Educational Research, vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 357-381, May 1924. https://doi.org/10.1080/00220671.1924.10879465
- M. Mukherjee, “Object-Oriented Analysis and Design,” International Journal of Advanced Engineering and Management, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 18-24, 2016. https://ijoaem.org/000-3
- K. Mukherjee, “The Psychology of the Successful Entrepreneur,” International Journal of Advanced Engineering and Management, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 25-32, 2016. https://ijoaem.org/000-4-2
- L. Horowitz “Pschemas, Psychopathology, and Psychotherapy Research,” Psychotherapy Research, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 1-19, 1994. https://doi.org/10.1080/10503309412331333862
- J. Yu and H. Cooper, “ A Quantitative Review of Research Design Effects on Response Rates to Questionnaires,” Journal of Marketing Research, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 36-44, Feb 1983. https://doi.org/10.2307/3151410
- K. Friedman, “Theory Construction in Design Research: Criteria: Approaches, And Methods,” Design Studies, vol. 24, no. 6, pp. 507-522, November 2003. https://doi.org/10.1016/s0142-694x(03)00039-5
- A. M. Pettigrew, “The Character and Significance of Strategy Process Research,” Strategic Management Journal, vol. 13, no. S2, pp. 5-16, 1992. https://doi.org/10.1002/smj.4250130903
- K. V. Smith, “Comment: A Financial Analysis of Acquisition and Merger Premiums,” The Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 159-162, Mar 1973. https://doi.org/10.2307/2330008
- D. B. Rubin, “Estimating Causal Effects of Treatments In Randomized and Nonrandomized Studies,” Journal of Educational Psychology, vol. 66, no. 5, pp. 688-701, Oct 1974. https://doi.org/10.1037/h0037350
- B. E. Wampold, B. Davis and R. H. Good III, “Hypothesis Validity of Clinical Research,” Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, vol. 58, no. 3, pp. 360-367, June 1990. https://doi.org/10.1037//0022-006x.58.3.360
- D. McKenzie, S. Stillman and J. Gibson, “How Important is Selection? Experimental vs. Non-Experimental Measures of the Income Gains from Migration,” Jounral of European Economic Associaion, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 913-945, June 2010. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1542-4774.2010.tb00544.x
- C. Juliet and A. Strauss, “Grounded theory Research:Procedures, Canons and Evaluative Criteria,” Qualitative Sociology, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 3-21, 1990. https://doi.org/10.1007/bf00988593
- R. B. Onwuegbuzie and A. J. Johnson, “Mixed Methods Research: A Research Paradigm Whose Time Has Come,” Educational Researcher, vol. 33, no. 7, Oct 2004. https://doi.org/10.3102/0013189×033007014
- D. G. Horvitz and D. J. Thompson, “A Generalization of Sampling Without Replacement from a Finite Universe,” Journal of the American Statistical Association , vol. 47, no. 260, pp. 663-685, 1952. https://doi.org/10.1080/01621459.1952.10483446
- L. Pietronero, “The Fractal Structure Of The Universe: Correlations Of Galaxies And Clusters And The Average Mass Density,” Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, vol. 144, no. 2-3, pp. 257-284, August 1987. https://doi.org/10.1016/0378-4371(87)90191-9
- A. R. Templeton, E. Routman, Phillips and C. A, “Separating Population Structure From Population History: A Cladistic Analysis of The Geographical Distribution Of Mitochondrial DNA Haplotypes in The Tiger Salamander, Ambystoma Tigrinum,” GENETICS J, vol. 140, no. 2, pp. 767-782, 1 June 1995.