Dept. of ECE,
NIT Arunachal Pradesh
Dept. of ECE,
NIT Arunachal Pradesh
The main objectives of E-health system are, those people, suffering from specific diseases which may create critical health situation, need continuous monitoring of health. This healthcare system provides real-time monitoring system. An autonomous embedded system is a solution for continuous monitoring of person’s health. A patient can be monitored from anywhere and data can be transmitted to the care center where experts can keep track of it. Specialized computing devices are used for processing, transportation, archiving and visualization of acquired data. Here we introduce mobile ambulance, E-card, smart ICU and online doctor association. In this paper, we discuss the various advantages of E-health system.
Online Doctors Association;
Gaurav Bordoloi and Sahadev Roy, “Advantages of E-Health System Management,” International Journal of Advanced Engineering and Management, Vol. 2, No. 9, pp. 223-226, 2017. DOI: https://doi.org/10.24999/IJOAEM/02090050
- Anderson, G. F., Reinhardt, U. E., Hussey, P. S., & Petrosyan, V. (2003). It’s the prices, stupid: why the United States is so different from other countries. Health Affairs, 22(3), 89-105.
- Elizabeth Roche. (2017, Mar.) India ranks 131 on Human Development Index, Norway No.1. [Online]. http://www.livemint.com/Politics/NcyY1Zr768TEl02yaRSh4M/India-ranks-131-on-global-Human-Development-Index-Norway-No.html
- Davies, J., & Davies, D. (2010). Origins and evolution of antibiotic resistance. Microbiology and molecular biology reviews, 74(3), 417-433.
- Atzori, L., Iera, A., & Morabito, G. (2010). The internet of things: A survey. Computer networks, 54(15), 2787-2805.
- Chen, M., Wan, J., González-Valenzuela, S., Liao, X., & Leung, V. C. (2014). A Survey of Recent Developments in Home M2M Networks. IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials, 16(1), 98-114.
- Pottie, G. J., & Kaiser, W. J. (2000). Wireless integrated network sensors. Communications of the ACM, 43(5), 51-58.
- Duffin, E. G., Thompson, D. L., Goedeke, S. D., & Haubrich, G. J. (1998). U.S. Patent No. 5,752,976. Washington, DC: U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Tjora, A. (2004, November). Maintaining redundancy in the coordination of medical emergencies. In Proceedings of the 2004 ACM conference on Computer supported cooperative work (pp. 132-141). ACM.
- Donaldson, M. S., Corrigan, J. M., & Kohn, L. T. (Eds.). (2000). To err is human: building a safer health system (Vol. 6). National Academies Press.
- Borgia, E. (2014). The Internet of Things vision: Key features, applications, and open issues. Computer Communications, 54, 1-31.
- Shortliffe, E. H., & Cimino, J. J. (Eds.). (2013). Biomedical informatics: computer applications in health care and biomedicine. Springer Science & Business Media.
- Clarke, I., Sandberg, O., Wiley, B., & Hong, T. W. (2001). Freenet: A distributed anonymous information storage and retrieval system. In Designing privacy enhancing technologies (pp. 46-66). Springer Berlin Heidelberg.
- Andrews, Lori B., et al. An alternative strategy for studying adverse events in medical care. The Lancet 349.9048 (1997): 309-313.
- Ash, J. S., Berg, M., & Coiera, E. (2004). Some unintended consequences of information technology in health care: the nature of patient care information system-related errors. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association, 11(2), 104-112.
- Tongdee, Trongtum, and Vamsidhar Narra. Medical digital asset management system and method. U.S. Patent Application No. 11/081,254.
- Shneiderman, B. (2010). Designing the user interface: strategies for effective human-computer interaction. Pearson Education India.
- Barrick, I. J. (2009). Transforming Health Care Management: Integrating Technology Strategies: Integrating Technology Strategies. Jones & Bartlett Publishers