Dept. of Management & Humanities, NIT Arunachal Pradesh, India
Analysis of the both external and internal working environment together is required for the growth of any business. The internal analysis related to the current position of the organization with respect to various serviceable areas like finance, production, R&D, marketing, and so on, which reveals its strengths and weaknesses of the organization. In the course of the external analysis conduct research on the production environment, business environment to identify the different threat and opportunity posed on the company which is discussed here. Risk taking change introduced for the purpose of maximizing economic opportunities. Creative process may be a new use for the old product or even change in the marketing technique, may be by offering lower price or attractive free gift or new or better product, a new convenience or the creation of a new are analysis here.
Business process analysis;
Environmental factors analysis;
Generalized strategies management;
Risk management and analysis;
Strength and weakness analysis;
Momin Mukherjee, “Business Process Analysis Methodology,” International Journal of Advanced Engineering and Management, Vol. 2, No. 5, pp. 113-117, 2017.
- Huber, G. P. (1991). Organizational learning: The contributing processes and the literatures. Organization science, 2(1), 88-115.Rodrik, D. (1992).
- The limits of trade policy reform in developing countries.The Journal of Economic Perspectives, 6(1), 87-105.
- Garay, L., & Font, X. (2012). Doing good to do well? Corporate social responsibility reasons, practices and impacts in small and medium accommodation enterprises.International Journal of Hospitality Management, 31(2), 329-337.
- Desai, D. A. (2012). Quality and productivity improvement through Six Sigma in foundry industry.International Journal of Productivity and Quality Management, 9(2), 258-280.
- Liu, W. (2015). Sino-Myanmar Bilateral Relations in 2013: Develop Steadily and Challenges Existed. InAnnual Report on the Development of International Relations in the Indian Ocean Region (2014) (pp. 171-190). Springer Berlin Heidelberg.
- Schaltegger, S., & Wagner, M. (2011). Sustainable entrepreneurship and sustainability innovation: categories and interactions.Business strategy and the environment, 20(4), 222-237.
- Geerts, G. L., & McCarthy, W. E. (2011). Using object templates from the REA accounting model to engineer business processes and tasks.Review of Business Information Systems (RBIS), 5(4), 89-108.
- Skorek-Osikowska, A., Janusz-Szymańska, K., & Kotowicz, J. (2012). Modeling and analysis of selected carbon dioxide capture methods in IGCC systems.Energy, 45(1), 92-100.
- Lee, S. M., Olson, D. L., & Trimi, S. (2012). Co-innovation: convergenomics, collaboration, and co-creation for organizational values.Management Decision, 50(5), 817-831.
- Dai, Y., Kakkonen, T., & Sutinen, E. (2011). MinEDec: a decision-support model that combines text-mining technologies with two competitive intelligence analysis methods.International Journal of Computer Information Systems and Industrial Management Applications, 3, 165-173.
- Al-Turki, U. (2011). A framework for strategic planning in maintenance.Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering, 17(2), 150-162.
- Helms, M. M., & Nixon, J. (2010). Exploring SWOT analysis–where are we now? A review of academic research from the last decade.Journal of strategy and management, 3(3), 215-251.
- Eddy, D. M., Hollingworth, W., Caro, J. J., Tsevat, J., McDonald, K. M., & Wong, J. B. (2012). Model transparency and validation: a report of the ISPOR-SMDM Modeling Good Research Practices Task Force–7.Medical Decision Making, 32(5), 733-743.
- Sitkin, S. B., See, K. E., Miller, C. C., Lawless, M. W., & Carton, A. M. (2011). The paradox of stretch goals: Organizations in pursuit of the seemingly impossible.Academy of Management Review, 36(3), 544-566.
- Bocken, N., Short, S., Rana, P., & Evans, S. (2013). A value mapping tool for sustainable business modelling.Corporate Governance, 13(5), 482-497.
- Roy, A., & Mukherjee, K. (2017). Entrepreneurial Education in India.International Journal of Advanced Engineering and Management, 2(1), 15-20.
- Mukherjee, K. (2016). The Psychology of the Successful Entrepreneur.International Journal of Advanced Engineering and Management, 1(1), 25-32.
- Cohendet, P., Grandadam, D., & Simon, L. (2010). The anatomy of the creative city.Industry and innovation, 17(1), 91-111.