Dept. of ECE, NIT Arunachal Pradesh, Yupia, 791112, India
Dept. of Management and Humanities, NIT Arunachal Pradesh, Yupia, 791112, India
In this paper we want to describe stepwise, different studies are essential for design and layout of plants. In this paper, we also described different benefit conducting the feasibility studies. The survey is also extended more detailed regarding different considerations. Here we also discussed different test parameters. We also try to measures different impact on the organizational characteristics; fulfill user requirements. Five essential areas of project feasibility are also discussed here. Benefits of conducting the feasibility study and different aspects consider here for discussion.
Design and layouts of plants;
Sahadev Roy and Momin Mukherjee, “Feasibility Studies and Important Aspect of Project Management,” International Journal of Advanced Engineering and Management, Vol. 2, No. 4, pp. 98-100, 2017.
- Krieger, T., Martig, D. S., van den Brink, E., & Berger, T. (2016). Working on self-compassion online: A proof of concept and feasibility study. Internet Interventions, 6, 64-70.
- Liaquat, A. M., Kalam, M. A., Masjuki, H. H., & Jayed, M. H. (2010). Potential emissions reduction in road transport sector using biofuel in developing countries. Atmospheric Environment, 44(32), 3869-3877.
- Mintzberg, H., Raisinghani, D., & Theoret, A. (1976). The structure of” unstructured” decision processes. Administrative science quarterly, 246-275.
- Langmyhr, T. (1999). Understanding innovation: the case of road pricing. Transport Reviews, 19(3), 255-271.
- Mukherjee, K. (2016). The Psychology of the Successful Entrepreneur. International Journal of Advanced Engineering and Management, 1(1), 25-32.
- Current, J., Min, H., & Schilling, D. (1990).Multiobjective analysis of facility location decisions. European Journal of Operational Research, 49(3), 295-307.
- Momin Mukherjee and Sahadev Roy, “Feasibility Studies and Important Aspect of Project Management,” International Journal of Advanced Engineering and Management, Vol. 2, No. 4, pp. 98-100, 2017.
- Dvir, D., Lipovetsky, S., Shenhar, A., & Tishler, A. (1998). In search of project classification: a non-universal approach to project success factors. Research policy, 27(9), 915-935.
- Khan, A. (2006). Project scope management. Cost engineering, 48(6), 12-16.
- Shen, L. Y., Tam, V. W., Tam, L., & Ji, Y. B. (2010). Project feasibility study: the key to successful implementation of sustainable and socially responsible construction management practice. Journal of Cleaner Production, 18(3), 254-259.
- Schwender, J. D., Holly, L. T., Rouben, D. P., & Foley, K. T. (2005). Minimally invasive transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion (TLIF): technical feasibility and initial results. Clinical Spine Surgery, 18, S1-S6.
- Bridgwater, A. V. (1995). The technical and economic feasibility of biomass gasification for power generation. Fuel, 74(5), 631-653.
- Mukherjee, M. (2017). Entrepreneurial Judgment and Analysis for Successful Strategy Implementation. International Journal of Advanced Engineering and Management, 2(1),1-8.
- Abdollahbeigi, B., Salehi, F., & Jayashree, S. (2017). The Effect of Recruitment, Selection and Development on Talent Management in IKCO Company in Iran. 2(3), 69-77.
- Brodley, J. F. (1975). Industrial Deconcentration and Legal Feasibility: The Efficiencies Defense. Journal of Economic Issues, 9(2), 365-380.
- Pollock, J., Ho, S. V., & Farid, S. S. (2013). Fed‐batch and perfusion culture processes: Economic, environmental, and operational feasibility under uncertainty. Biotechnology and bioengineering, 110(1), 206-219.
- Roy, A., & Mukherjee, K. (2017). Entrepreneurial Education in India. International Journal of Advanced Engineering and Management, 2(1), 15-20.
- Aiken, L. H., Sochalski, J., & Lake, E. T. (1997). Studying outcomes of organizational change in health services. Medical care, 35(11), NS6-NS18.
- Dobson, G. (1987). The economic lot-scheduling problem: achieving feasibility using time-varying lot sizes. Operations research, 35(5), 764-771.
- Boje, D. M. (1991). The storytelling organization: A study of story performance in an office-supply firm. Administrative science quarterly, 106-126.
- Adams, J., Khan, H. T., Raeside, R., & White, D. I. (2007). Research methods for graduate business and social science students. SAGE publications India.
- Mukherjee, M. (2017). Innovation and System Design.International Journal of Advanced Engineering and Management,2(2), 29-32.