This paper, describe the various challenges, findings, and recommendation regarding the biggest challenges of the strategies implementation. The primary purpose of this study is to describe the internal problems and external challenges of an organization. Internal problems include wrong management style/ directors’ leadership, lack of proper policies regarding the organization are analysis here. The Insufficient financial resources, the unsound reward system for the staff, unstructured organization strategies, miscommunication among the employees of the organization, etc. are affecting the organization. The external challenges are an economical problem in the international market, political insecurity, improper use of government rules and regulations, external competitors in the world market, etc. are also discussed here.
Dynamic organization Management framework;
Strategic business unit;
Momin Mukherjee, “Entrepreneurial Judgment and Analysis for Successful Strategy Implementation,” International Journal of Advanced Engineering and Management, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp.1-8, 2017. https://ijoaem.org/00201-6
- A. Ferreira and D. Otley, “The Design and Use of Performance Management Systems: An Extended Framework for Analysis,” Management Accounting Research, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 263-282, 2009.
- M. Bertolini, M. Bevilacqua, F. E. Ciarapica and G. Giacchetta, “Development of risk-based inspection and maintenance procedures for an oil refinery,” Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 244-253, 2009.
- M. M. Bilec, R. J. Ries and H. S. Matthews, “ Life-Cycle Assessment Modeling of Construction Processes for Buildings,” Journal of Infrastructure Systems, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 199-205, 2009.
- P. Ralph, “Software Engineering Process Theory: A Multi-Method Comparison of Sensemaking–Coevolution–Implementation Theory and Function–Behavior–Structure Theory,” Information and Software Technology, vol. 70, pp. 232-250, 2016.
- T. A. Sheikh and R. Sultana, “Philosophy of Research,” International Journal of Advanced Engineering and Management, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 12-17, 2016.
- F. D. P. R. Perera and M. Peiró, “Strategic Planning in Healthcare Organizations,” Revista Española de Cardiología (English Edition), vol. 65, no. 8, pp. 749-754, 2012.
- M. Mukherjee, “Object-Oriented Analysis and Design,” International Journal of Advanced Engineering and Management, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 18-24, 2016.
- R. Casadesus-Masanell and J. E. Ricart, “From Strategy to Business Models and onto Tactics,” Long Range Planning, vol. 43, no. 2, pp. 195-215, 2010.
- J. Vom Brocke, A. Simons and A. Cleven, “Towards a Business Process-oriented Approach to Enterprise Content Management: The ECM-Blueprinting Framework,” Information Systems and e-Business Management, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 475-496, 2011.
- K. Mukherjee, “The Psychology of the Successful Entrepreneur,” International Journal of Advanced Engineering and Management, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 25-32, 2016.
- M. R. Kramer, “Creating Shared Value,” Harvard Business Review, vol. 89, no. 1/2, pp. 62-77, 2011.
- B. Ä. Lundvall and B. Johnson, “The Learning Economy,” Journal of Industry Studies, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 23-42, 1994.
- M. Macovei, “The Austrian Business Cycle Theory: A Defense of Its General Validity,” Quarterly Journal of Austrian Economics, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 409-435, 2015.
- J. S. McMullen and D. A. Shepherd, “Entrepreneurial Action and the Role of Uncertainty in the Theory of the Entrepreneur,” Academy of Management Review, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 132-152, 2006.
- R. v. d. Meulen, November 2015. [Online]. Available: http://www.gartner.com/newsroom/id/3165317.
- I. K. Samaras, G. D. Hassapis and J. V. Gialelis, “A Modified DPWS Protocol Stack for 6LoWPAN-Based Wireless Sensor Networks,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 209-221, 2013.
- P. S. Shea and D. Yanow, Interpretive Research Design:Concepts And Processes, Routledge, 2013.
- J. J. Wang, X. Zhao and J. J. Li, “Group Buying: A Strategic Form of Consumer Collective,” Journal of Retailing, vol. 89, no. 3, pp. 338-351, 2013.
- J. W. Webb, G. D. Bruton, L. Tihanyi and R. D. Ireland, “Research on Entrepreneurship in the Informal Eeconomy: Framing a Research Agenda,” Journal of Business Venturing, vol. 28, no. 5, pp. 598-614, 2013.
- M. Wheatley, Leadership and the new sceince: Discovering order in a chaoptic world, Berrett-Koehler, 2011, 3th Edition.