Tasher Ali Sheikh
Dept of ECE, NERIST, Nirjuli, 791109, Arunachal Pradesh, India
Dept of Assamese, Gauhati University, Gopinath Bordoloi Nagar, 781014, Assam, India,
In this paper, the author presented how to carry out an appropriate research without any fear. Our intention is to motivated the researcher in such a technique that, they do not feel any difficulties when they start-up their research. After goes through this report, the researcher will never feel anxiety during their research work. Before starting the research work, researchers are fell trepidation but here presented approach will stirred up the researcher for research. The systematic process is presented in this paper for carry on the healthy research.
Contemporary social research;
Descriptive and correlational studies;
Inductive and deductive methods;
Positivism and post-positivism;
Top-down approach for good research.
Tasher Ali Sheikh and Rehna Sultana, “Philosophy of Research,” International Journal of Advanced Engineering and Management, Vol.1, No.1, pp. 12-17, 2016.
- Corbin’ Juliet and Anselm Strauss, “Grounded theory research:Procedures, canons,and Evaluative criteria,” Qualitative Sociology, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 3-21, 1990.DOI:10.1007/BF00988593.
- Ference Marton, “Phenomenography-Describing Conceptions World around us,” Instructional Science, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 177-200, 1981.DOI: 10.1007/BF00132516.
- A Parasuraman, Valarie A. Zeithaml, and Leonard L. Berry, “A Conceptual Model of Service Quality and Its Implications for Future Research,” The Journal of Marketing, vol. 49, no. 4, pp. 41-50, 1985.http://www.jstor.org/stable/1251430.
- Douglas G. Altman, Practical statatics for medical research. London: Champam & hall, 1991.
- D. E. Polkinghorne, “Existential- phenomenological perspectives in psychology: Exploring the breadth of human experience,” Phenomenological research methods. , pp. 41-60, 1989.
- Thomas Brambor, William Roberts clark, and Matt Golder, “Understanding interaction models:Improving emphirical Analysis,” Political Analysis, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 63-82, 2006. doi:10.1093/pan/mpi014.
- Helene Starks and Sasun Brown Trinidad, “Choose your method:A comparision of phenomenology discourse analysis and grouded theory,” Qualitative health research, vol. 17, no. 10, pp. 1372-1380, 2007. DOI: 10.1177/1049732307307031.
- Peregrine Schwartz Shea and Dvora Yanow, Interpretive Research Design:Concepts And Processes.: Routledge, 2013.
- Loouis Cohen, Lawrence Manion, and Keith Morrison, Research Methods in education. London: Routledge, 2013, 7th Edition.
- Steven Eric Krauss, “Research paradigms and meaning making: A primer,” The qualitative report, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 758-770, 2005.http://nsuworks.nova.edu/tqr/vol10/iss4/7.
- Margaret Wheatley, Leadership and the new sceince: Discovering order in a chaoptic world.: Berrett-Koehler,2011, 3th Edition.
- Stanley Lieberson, “Small N’s and big conclusions: an examination of the reasoning in comparative studies based on a small number of cases,” Social forces, vol. 70, no. 2, pp. 307-320, 1991.http://www.jstor.org/stable/2580241.