Double-Blind Peer-Review Journal
No Publication Charge
Call for September Issue
The International Journal of Advanced Engineering and Management covers a wide scope, ranging from mathematical foundations to practical engineering design including management.
- Double-blind peer-review publication process
- Four issues per year and immediate inclusion in the current issue (No Waiting Time)
- Available in Google Scholar
- No Publication Fees
- Included in various international institute and university
- Impact Factor 1.885
Journal Citation Factor (JCFE) Evaluation: (JCFE) 2.865
Journal Technical Quality Factor (JTQF) 2.955
- Fast and efficient publication process.
- Polishing the structure and technical format of each submission by our expert team.
- Easy and effortless template.
- Electronic publishing.
- Authors retain copyright to their work.
- High visibility through different platforms.
- Easy compliance with open access mandates.
- Review results available within 30Days(Expected)
- Plagiarism check is implemented for all the articles, using the world renowned software CrossCheck
- Digital Object Identifier (DOI) will be assigned for all the articles being published in the journal from the 1st issue.
- In addition to all these, is Technical and Scientific Publisher is keen on initiating Author Awareness program. Here all the latest information about Writing Skills, Scholarly Literature Review, Grammar, Citation Styles, Language, Publishing Norms, EndNote etc., would be provided
International Journal of Advanced Engineering and Management is an open access rapid peer-reviewed, an interdisciplinary international platform for disseminating results of relevant research related to all the disciplines of engineering, science, technology, etc. IJOAEM invites all research, review articles, short communications & technical notes that describe significant advances studies in the areas of Engineering, Technology, Science and management studies.